SRES® Two Day Designation Course - 6 Core - M
NCJAR’s two-day training SRES® program, offers REALTORS® the unique opportunity to learn and build key skills in counseling adults 50+ through selling their family home, buying rental property, or moving to a senior community, among many other issues.
Seniors Real Estate Specialist® learn how to:
- Identify the power of generational demographics
- Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills
- Counsel rather than sell to seniors
- Use team-building skills with other seniors professionals
- Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning
- Create a point of difference from the competition
New Jersey Realtor® Benefits -
6 Core NJ CE Credits | ABR Elective Course | NJ Circle of Excellence Industry Unit*
NCJAR Members: $175
Customizable Marketing Tools, SRES® Consumer Web Site (www.sres.org), Monthly Consumer Newsletter, Moving On Booklet, SRES® Business Partners, Personalized Profile at www.SeniorsRealEstate.com, Monthly Free Webinars, Online SRES® Community, Referral network of 16,000 members in the U.S. and Canada
*One NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® Unit Earned by obtaining any NAR-Recognized Designation. Certifications do not count.
|Event Date||11-14-2019 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||11-15-2019 4:30 pm|