NCJAR encourages members to increase their professionalism, marketability, proficiency, and income through pursuance of an officially endorsed NAR designation or certification.
In addition to the many professional benefits and quality education NAR designations and certifications provide, many of these courses have been approved for continuing education credit.
CE Approved Courses
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) – 12 Core (Includes Ethics) Please Fax A Copy Of Your Completion Certificate To: NCJAR Education- 973-425-2590 In Order To Receive CE Credits
- Real Estate Marketing Reboot: Innovate > Relate > Differentiate – 3 Elective
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) – 6 Core
- RPR™: Real-Time Data, Market Knowledge, Informed Consumers – 3 Elective
- Green 100: Real Estate for a Sustainable Future – 6 Elective
- Green 100,200,300 Bundle
- e-PRO® Certification Program Day 2 – 6 Elective
- e-PRO® Certification Program Day 1/Day 2 Bundle – 12 Elective (6 Elective Each)
- BPOs: The Agent’s Role in the Valuation Process – 6 Elective
- At Home With Diversity – 8 Core
Other Courses, Webinars & More… All Available Online