RJR Tech Blog
Don't Leave Your Windows Open To Cybercriminals
Windows 7 and Server 2008 End of Life
- Microsoft ends support on Windows 7 & Server 2008 on Jan 14, 2020
- There will be no further patches or security updates and your systems will be at risk.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT FOR MY BUSINESS
- These unsecured systems can lead to data breaches, liability issues and more
- This is a red-carpet invitation to cybercriminals
- Cybercriminals find the systems that are no longer supported and exploit them
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Develop a budget & plan to replace or update your computers and servers before 2020
- Call us for an inventory evaluation
- Act Now...time is moving fast and we want to help you before it’s too late
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- We offer managed service plans that will keep you up and running with the latest technology
- Peace of mind for all your IT, Technology, and security needs on a fixed monthly budget without the need for hefty out-of-pocket expenses