The New Jersey Referral Network, LLC (NJRN) a wholly owned subsidiary of the North Central Jersey Association of REALTORS® offers agents, who no longer wish to work full-time in real estate, but wish to earn commissions, the opportunity to do so. Agents may change their license from active Salesperson to Referral, and place their license in the NJRN. This enables agents to utilize their license and earn commissions by simply placing referrals through the NJRN.
Time to renew your NJ Real Estate License:
- Go to https://rjrsecure.com/lfro/
- Username: Your email address on file with NJRN
- Password: renew2023
OR by Mail: Please Make check Payable to: NJRN, 910 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Morristown, NJ 07960
Change your status to Referral and join NJRN
- Have your present Broker of Record inactivate your license online with the NJREC.
- Fill out New Member Packet and email or mail back to Morristown address below.
- Pay $200.00 (see charges below) to the New Jersey Referral Network or pay by Credit Card using form in packet.
- Real Estate Commission’s transfer fee of $25.00 and change your license type to “Referral” of $50.00.
- Membership dues for the New Jersey Referral Network of $125.00
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us right away and we’ll be glad to assist you. We look forward to helping you with all your future referral needs.
Nina Kaeser, Broker of Record
Phone (973) 425-0189