Tax Strategies for the RE Professional - W
Give Yourself a Raise and cut your tax bill in 2017 by attending the FREE “Business Tax Strategies for the Real Estate Professional” Seminar. Many of us assume our accountants take care of our taxes...but forget WE are the ones giving them the numbers and records they're using to prepare our tax return!
Learn from our fast-paced, informative program
- Which deductions are in danger and which are safe?
- New ways to deduct your entertainment and car.
- How to turn almost all of your family's medical expenses into a business deduction.
More easy-to-implement strategies you need know
- Increase Home-Office Deductions. Learn how it's easier and safer for you to do this now.
- Maximize your Mileage Reimbursement- Which method works best for you.
- Keep out of hot water with the IRS. Build Ironclad Audit Proof Records and discover time-saving strategies.
Bottom line, When you're self-employed, you must make tax decisions every day!
This seminar is presented by Maine Shafer of Bradford and Company Inc., and excerpted from the Bradford and Company, Inc. Tax Solutions Program optionally available to seminar attendees after the program.
Bradford and Company, Inc. is a non-biased educational firm. This is not a tax prep class. Since 1989 our seminars have specialized in tax strategies for the self-employed professional
|Event Date||10-18-2017 1:00 pm|
|Event End Date||10-18-2017 3:30 pm|